Friday, June 20, 2014

Taken Aback by Nine West

Dear Nine West,

Thanks for your response. (see from Nine West) While I appreciate the effort Nine West is trying to make on figuring out if the purse I purchased is in fact a quality control issue, I must admit that I am a bit taken aback.

I do not want to purchase a box, and then go to the post office to stand in line, to ship off a damaged purse, and then wait three weeks for a decision in hopes that I get a gift certificate. The part that infuriates me is that the shipping is non-refundable.

Are there no other options?

I sent Nine West customer service pictures of the damaged purse along with the receipt, which shows that I purchased the purse on March 11, 2014 from store 7457 in New York City. (I've attached those photos again.)

Nine West, thank you for your offer in trying to resolve the damaged goods issue but as I previously mentioned a non-refundable shipping and handling disclosure is not something that I wish to agree to.


I figured getting a refund of any sort would be an inconvenient hassle that is why I stated in my initial email that I am not asking for one. “Now,I am not asking for a refund but I am asking that you reconsider the choice ofmaterial you use for your higher priced items like your purses.” 

Still a loyal customer of Nine West,

T.C.

*Not expecting another reply...case closed. *Update: 6.30.2014 - I was wrong. See: Thanks Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment