Thursday, June 19, 2014

Dear Nine West



Rattled Purse

(Rattled Purse)
I have been a loyal shopper of your brand for the last 15 years. Almost, every other pair of shoes I own are from Nine West. You have the most comfortable and stylish footwear for my eclectic fashion sense.

In March, I purchased a purse from one of your stores in New York City. After two weeks the purse started to fall apart. I was going to ask for a refund but your return policy stated that I couldn’t.

It’s a lovely purse on the outside, but the inside is falling apart at the seams. (Photos attached
($100 Purse)
I’ve tried to piece it back together by sewing it but I later realized that the material that the interior is made of is fragile, too fragile for anything of considerable weight that the average woman would carry around.

The purse was $99 plus tax. This is more than what I would usually pay for a purse from Nine West but it was a birthday treat to me. 

Now, I am not asking for a refund but I am asking that you reconsider the choice of material you use for your higher priced items like your purses.

Sincerely,

Your loyal customer.

*Emailed to company: 9W Response (see From Nine West)

No comments:

Post a Comment